Insulation can make your home more comfortable as it acts as a barrier to heat flow - reducing both the amount of warmth escaping in winter and heat entering in summer. In fact, by correctly installing insulation in ceilings, walls and under floors, you can effectively reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 50%.
Comfort & Quiet is what we are after, noise levels are dramatically increasing and its becoming more difficult to sit back and relax at home.
There are a number of factors influencing the increasing levels of noise:
These factors will not only be frustrating and annoying, but they can have a major impact upon your lifestyle. Noise can interfere with sleep, health, happiness, employment, and property values. That’s why you should insulate your Home with Autex Polyester Insulation or Earthwool Insulation.
Autex Polyester Insulation
Autex Thermal Insulation Benefits and Characteristics
Autex Insulation is manufactured in Brisbane. A Trusted and respected Brand
- Up to 85% Recycled polyester fibre
- No Harmful VOCs ( volatile organic compounds )
- Does not contain Formaldehyde
- Does not contain Phenol
- Does not contain Ammonia
- Zero ODP ( ozone depleting potential )
- Zero Chlorides ( non corrosive )
- Durability ( will not subside or crumble overtime)
- 100% recyclable product
- Non irritant
- No Protective equipment required when installing
- No need to restrict access to other trades during installation
- Proven performance both Thermal and Acoustic
- Material R values to supply year round performance
The polyester used in Autex insulation products has non-allergenic properties and is safe for asthma sufferers. Polyester is the only fibrous insulation approved by Asthma Foundations Australia for unrestricted use in low allergen or asthma friendly buildings